Important Registration Information
The registration button (below & right) will re-direct you to BSMART's online registration system where you can register for selected programs. You will also find additional information and details, including costs per program.
Please note that registration in any of our programs constitutes agreement/permission for images, videos, and photos or other digital media in any and all of BSMART's media, and publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not register.
- There is no need to register in order to visit the online registration system.
- Fees are listed next to each program.
- If a fee is not listed, please contact us by email.
- When entering your billing information, please select U.S. as your country code.
- Registration is closed for any classes listed as 'Read Only'.
- The system will not allow registration if the class is full or if your child does not meet the age requirements.
- Some exceptions are made, please contact us by email if this is the case. In the case of closed registration for camps, please note that our instructors do not handle registrations and cannot give permission for children to attend camp.
- To complete the registration process, clients must register and pay for the selected program or week(s) of camp using a credit or debit card.
- A confirmation email/receipt is provided once registration has been successfully completed.
- Our payment policies should be read carefully.
- Clients receiving financial subsidies must be approved before registering; an assistance code must be generated to complete registration.
- Please contact us should you need financial assistance.
- Assistance is awarded based on need and availability.